Eagle Heights

Edit My Images
Yes
Went to the above location today in Eynsford, Kent and had a great day out. Got to say it was freezing and the wind was unbelieveable so these are a few shots which were my favourites. Just wish it had been a bit better weather and the wind didn't howl so much causing me a nightmare trying to hold the camera straight....

Will def be going again when the weather is a bit better...

The Bald Eagle - Beautiful

BaldEagle2.jpg

Another shot of this beautiful bird..

BaldEagle1.jpg

And finally one of the most neautiful/ugly creatures I have seen - The Vulture

Vulture1.jpg

Took about 200pics and these are just a few. Lenses were great and obviously need alot more practice for the flying birds but will keep going - practice makes perfect as they say ..... :)

Lovely set of shots ... (y) ... the first Baldy is absolutely stunning ... :clap:

Glad you had a great day ... :D ... and you have a reason to go back in better weather ... ;)

:p

Cheers Ven and Gibbo... Shame weather poor otherwise I might have had a few more decent pics!!! Just going through a load and the Bald Eagle ones are easily the best... Beautiful creature...

Great trio there (y)
#1 for me, but all good.

All good but number one has that little something extra.

Totally agree... Might even print this one and see how good it looks on paper.... Thanks for the comments...

Loving those - what lens did you use?

Great images, really like the first one. Eagle Heights is great. It was the first place I went to try out my camera when I switched from film to digital.

Chenng...Used Canon EF 100-500 L IS USM....Think it was at about 250-300mm setting. Great lens but would be even better if the sun had been making an appearance..

ace, lovely bird and captured lovely, I can see how pleased you would be. And as for the sun, just imagine the cold is your sacrifice in the name of wonderful photography and pictures

the 1st one a a top shot and a little more dof for the beak and it would be perfect.

many thanks
jason

Cheers everyone. jpalmer - know what you mean but I kinda like the DoF and that all attention is drawn on the eye. Horses for courses I suppose. Its all about learning. The more you use it the better it gets hopefully !!

Back