Early 2007 pics

Edit My Images
Yes
Have been going through my old computer in my parents house and found these pics from early 2007 thought I would share them enjoy :)

f6.jpg

f5.jpg

f4.jpg

f3.jpg

f2.jpg

f1.jpg

Nice shots there ,they seem sharp only thing i would say is that i would have liked to see the background blurred to give a sence of speed

I dont know if its cos the background isnt blurry, or cos I cannot see what they've "jumped" over, but the two "in the air" car pictures, look a bit "cut out and stuck on" to me :thinking:

im agreed.. You needed a slower shutter speed as the wheels at least need to be shown with blur to give sense of movement.

great shots though

i quite like that stuck on look.
its hard to get blurry wheels when the car is in the air because the wheels arent rotating as fast as they would be on the ground (if they are even rotating at all).

Its quite hard to pan a car thats jumping, as the car isnt just moving in the horizontal plane, but in the vertical plane too.
The wheels are also dropping out of the wheel arches too, so the chances are that if you used a slow shutter speed the whole wheel would be blurring in the vertical plane.

number 5 love that shape scooby and colour great action shots

Nice set of shots! Love the Boland Focus....looks like he's really trying (too hard? missed the apex?) :)

Couple there from Bishopscourt? I like the last one, think its the stance of the car and the mist in the background.

that evo flys :O :)

I dont know if its cos the background isnt blurry, or cos I cannot see what they've "jumped" over, but the two "in the air" car pictures, look a bit "cut out and stuck on" to me :thinking:

You're not alone. I like the 2nd one, but believe the 3rd would be my favourite if the shutter was open a little longer.

how do you get that effect were the wheels are spining but the cars stoped,
ive tryed alot and it just doesn't look right.
Please help:)

i quite like that stuck on look.
its hard to get blurry wheels when the car is in the air because the wheels arent rotating as fast as they would be on the ground (if they are even rotating at all).

Its quite hard to pan a car thats jumping, as the car isnt just moving in the horizontal plane, but in the vertical plane too.
The wheels are also dropping out of the wheel arches too, so the chances are that if you used a slow shutter speed the whole wheel would be blurring in the vertical plane.

True, but the two jump shots are at 1/1000, quite a bit quicker than you'd expect really.

Back