Early Morning in Longleat Forest.

Name
Pete Sincock
Edit My Images
Yes
Early one morning in Longleat Forest. The Sun was just burning through the early morning mist.C&C's Welcome.

2927394498_fd7cb13fde_o.jpg

2881405345_f834152f95.jpg

2881451173_1d74cc7357.jpg

Thanks for looking

Pete

#1 is a the pic of the bunch for me! Cracking shot!!

nice shots number 2 for me. I see this back in April when i was there, but never got round to it was to busy drinking :beer: :D

#1 is a the pic of the bunch for me! Cracking shot!!

Gotta agree. That colour of the light is just superb, and the exposure has been handled well to get both the light and tree detail (y)

1 and 2 both excellent, really well caught. But I like but don't get No 3, what is it?

Andy

Just to complete the set, I prefer the abstract effect of #3. I think #1 and #2 each has a slight lean to the left which a small rotate will fix. Great set, the Sun's rays are splendid.

Hi Guys. Thanks for the comments.
Agree i think Num 2 is slightly leaning to left. I think number 1 is ok and is just a couple of the trees giving the illusion of leaning .
Number 3 Is an abstract attempt. Moved the camera throught the vertical plane during the exposure. Its a bit of a marmite shot....Guess what i love marmite ;).

Pete

I really like No2 (I think), but it's a tad small on my monitor, have you a link to a bigger image so I can have a good look?

Just gone bigger and its even better. One of the best I've seen in ages, well done.

Andy

Lovin the first two. I like marmite, but that's too abstract for my liking (and I like abstract!)

Personally, I'd crop some of the ground out of the first one, but that's just me.

Something for me to perspire to!

Back