Edit My Images
Yes
202064570-L.jpg

202064577-L.jpg

202064582-L.jpg

202065385-L.jpg

202065395-L.jpg

202066157-L.jpg

Taken as sun began to get over trees, just after 7am in field adjacent to woods, deer now into family groups.
Canon30D with 70-200mm usm with 1.4 Sigma converter ISO at 400 exposure at 1/25th, distance was btween 50 to 100mtrs with low lying mist.

Go on rub my nose in it!! Great set there young man. I am very pleased for you.

Superb opportunity, he keeps telling me ONCE HE'S BACK HOME ... " You should have been there with your lens", where was the phone call, where was the invite .....:crying: :D Cracking shots in what looks like very tricky light conditions and even more credit to you when these are taken at 1/25th!!

Well Done :clap:

Mike.

great set in diificult light and conditions, now if you can just get them all to look at the camera and smile.........................

Kevin

Brilliant set Dunedin. Specially like No.3 Lovely misty morning too.

I never think of any competition, just love posting seeing all the others posts on here and enjoying comments good or bad.
Nothing better than getting ones self out in the morning and this morning was perfect regardless of the mist, first time I've been out for a while and this two fields are perfect surrounded on three sides by woods ,unfortunately houses at far side always spoil them and have to crop far more than would like.
Thanks sawman, it makes it easier for myself as in area(as you know) easy to get to and nearly sure they will be their just need a larger lens, know someone that has one but he is always among the birds, feathered variety.
Appreciate everyones comments, did you see that Bittern and Kingfisher now thats something I would like.

Back