Early morning - thoughts?

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this early yesterday morning when the mist looked beautiful lying in all the valleys but cannot make up my mind about it - would appreciate your thoughts

earlymorning.jpg

Works well, brilliant colours and light, love it. Yes the slope of the land and fence is distracting but it doesn't ruin it. Super shot (y)

It's a lovely picture but why the telegraph pole ? My eye went straight to something man-made amidst all that natural beauty and colour. Fences in a field are OK but poles ?
sally

Looks good to me. Have to agree that the telegraph pole is a pain in the bum, but it's no biggie.

I love it! I don't really want to fault it as I love early morning low lying misty shot and your's did it for me.
I think you've got the horizon level spot on when you look at the center of the picture, and that the sloped hillside in the foreground adds to the picture it rather than detract. Also love the soft subtle colours.

Thank you all for commenting - I know this one was level because I actually took some notice of the spirit level on the tripod for a change :D

The telegraph pole - sometimes I would remove man made items like that but in this instance it did not bother me so I left it. I will probably take more pictures of this view and removing the pole and wire each time will mean it is not the real scene

Back