Early Morning work snap

Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Took the camera to work to try and get some foggy shots...and i managed to get some. Been wanting to get this shot for AGES
P1010181.jpg

P1010182.jpg

P1010183.jpg

P1010185.jpg

Comments appreciated

Thats really good, nice one, i did one over the cotwolds near stroud going along in the car, and it's iffy.....

I know why you took the shots and like the atmosphere of the result but the tree in centre frame does not gel with me. Crop most of the clump of trees on the right and I would like them much better.

I know why you took the shots and like the atmosphere of the result but the tree in centre frame does not gel with me. Crop most of the clump of trees on the right and I would like them much better.
Which shot would that be in?

Which shot would that be in?

1, 2 & 3. Only my opinion mind you. In No. 4 the central tree works a treat.

Hope you don't mind but this is what I mean:
P1010182_edited.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the last one.

Love the concept and technically the photos are well done. I agree about the tree and getting it off dead center. I do like the B&W conversions quite a lot.

I agree, though I go so far as to loose a little more off the right. The mono's are also the best IMO. I always seem to think fog suits mono.

cheers guys:)
feel free to mess with the cropping etc
Will hopefully get some simialr shots sometime soon
Mart

really like them, could do with a touch of contrast but personal taste. The tree being central doesn't bother me either, the cropped version has lost a bit of interest I think.

Back