Early one morning

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from the garden. The female Chaffinch is getting bolder, must be the cold weather :D. After hoping around on the perch she came down right in front of my feet not 4 feet away and just sat there for a good five minutes. I could have understood if it was in the sun but it wasnt, switching the focus to 1.5mtrs on the lens I just managed to get focus.
Would have liked to have had more room with the portrait crop on the Ltt but the feeders were just in the frame on the right. Straight out of camera with no noise reduction. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2510-1.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Superb set Rich, very nice indeed.

The Chaffinch are regulars to our garden now too, so I shall get some shots of those soon I hope.

I like the perch in the Chaffinch shots (y)

Good set Rich. Think no 1 would work better with a slightly tighter crop.

Nice shooting. I had planned on going out today to take some myself , but it was freezing cold.

Nice set Rich, just a pity that those leaves are across the last one as I really like that pic.

Thats a lovely series of pictures Rich, nice poses and good detail. It might be me but number 2 looks just a tad oversharpened though. I like them all including the last LTT with the foliage in front of him, somehow it looks right and a typical LTT pose (y)

Cracking set Rich - No 2 for me. Fantastic colour, detail and backgrounds (y)

Thanks all for the comments. I think you might be right Trev (y) I shall do another edit later when the Brandy wears off,my head is thumping this morning :crying:

Thanks to Trev`s keen eye :D I have adjusted #2, keeping the sharpening down a bit, I also reduced the contrast and saturation down as I felt that too had been overdone. Here are the two again for comparison.

Original
IMG_2489.jpg

Edit
Chaf2.jpg

Thanks to Trev`s keen eye :D I have adjusted #2, keeping the sharpening down a bit, I also reduced the contrast and saturation down as I felt that too had been overdone. Here are the two again for comparison.

Thank you for the compliment Rich, I just wish I could get mine up to your standard. The edit looks much better to me now, more natural. Thanks for sharing (y)

Rich that last LTT shot of it peeping at you around the grasses is a classic, the look on it's face is brilliant (y)

A couple from the garden. The female Chaffinch is getting bolder, must be the cold weather :D. After hoping around on the perch she came down right in front of my feet not 4 feet away and just sat there for a good five minutes. I could have understood if it was in the sun but it wasnt, switching the focus to 1.5mtrs on the lens I just managed to get focus.
Would have liked to have had more room with the portrait crop on the Ltt but the feeders were just in the frame on the right. Straight out of camera with no noise reduction. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2510-1.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Great set of images keep up the good work still preffer the Robins though :shrug:
Regards
Richard

Back