Early Riser

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's one I got a couple of days ago and used my newly aquired conversion technique by Martin Henson.

My question is...should I have left the sun flare in the shot?
The sun was just out of shot at the top right.
This is the first tiome I have shot into the sun and I personally think the flare helps the shot by accentuating the direction of the light source which is enhanced by the shadows from the headstones.

IMG_7481_001.jpg

hmmmm...good question! its a little dark for me though, though that might be my monitor!

A little on the dark side here too but good pic and I have no problem with the flare infact I like to include it in some of my shots.

Cracking shot !!! Had a little play with Shadow/Highlight to achieve a subtle IR effect....as ever hope you don't mind :whistling ...just too nice a shot not to play ;)

IMG_7481_001.jpg

Nice shot. The contrasty look is an inevitable side effect of shooting into the light, but the exposure is fine for me - there's still detail just visible in the shadows, so it's technically sound.

The flare doesn't bug me and the diaphragm reflections look nice and round - so much nicer than the hexagon ones. :)

Thanks all.
Martin Hensons' technique is very contrasty.

DJW..I saw your edit before I saw your text and the first thing that sprang to mind was IR :thumb:

Back