Earthflight

Yep I have been - thought that they would have shown how they done it all thou... As regards to DT - I bloody hope not :puke:

Yep I have been - thought that they would have shown how they done it all thou... As regards to DT - I bloody hope not :puke:

I think he's not bad at all, and to be honest DA will be retiring soon and I've not heard many that are much better!

Agree on the "how it's done" bit. Perhaps they will do a whole "making of" episode?

Edit, yes they will!
The last programme in the series will explain many of the techniques used to make Earthflight and the extraordinary relationships between people and birds that made it possible fly on the wings of birds.
(From here.)

Think I'm too used to DA narrating on these programs than DT - as DT to me is an actor.... Also too used to him in a blue police box as well :LOL:

Glad to see that they will show how its done - seems that after watching sooooo many of these it would be nice to see the other side of the camera that you dont get to see..

I'm loving it except for DTs voice.

They have now done an episode on how some of it was filmed.

It was a great series featuring some fantastic footage but it wasn't as good as the Frozen Planet series which is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen.

Back