East Head

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Went back to West Wittering today but this time round the corner at East Head. Less windy today and less clouds.

CRW_6489-01a.jpg

1/8 sec @ f/22 - ND 0.6 grad

CRW_6573-01a.jpg

0.4 sec @ f/22 - ND 0.6 grad

CRW_6669-01a.jpg

20 secs @ f/16 - ND 0.9 grad

Still loads more to explore. C & C welcome :)

2nd and last for me, though i think the second would have worked better for me if you had a pano of it, not a crop, a proper stitch job!

Great shots - especially the last one.

The first looks a touch overexposed and maybe oversharpened to me. You did well avoiding getting your shadow into shot though.

Therein lies a tale. After I took a couple, I realised that my manly* profile was in the photo, and that made me slow down a bit and think about what I was trying to do. For once I bracketed like mad so I have quite a few exposures either side. And the colours were really soft. Still a bit cold out there but that didn't stop a couple of peeps having a dip in the sea. :nut: A bit of :beer: was involved methinks.

*may not be true

Great images. The first one does it for me!

Chris

really fantastic shots there milou, makes me want to go to the beach and have a play myself. all are very well composed, i think my fav is the first one, its my favorite light on a beach, kinda late afternoon while im winding downn, or finishing a surf.

Great work there chap. the first and third really stand out for me. FYI I used to use west wittering and the very small sandy patch on Hayling island for kite buggying when I lived over that way. Lovely place.

All 3 great shots Milou, forground interest, texture, lines and light all going on. :thumb:

Ah cheers. Thanks. Appreciate it. :) Looks like the good light's gone for a bit 'cos of the...:rain:

third's the pick of the bunch for me.

I like the first one but there's something about the big pole on the left not quite right for me, can't really put my finger on it.

That last one is stunning!

Ta - about 200 yards to my right, four teens/young persons had come to the beach (and its a massive beach) to watch the sunset and splash about. Glad they kept out of the frame.

Back