Easter " family time" pic added..

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
well im having a spell of shooting as much family shots as i can.
so when my brother came around this morning i thought :naughty: here is a ideal time ..

so marched them out into the garage..

my brother and his family
john-family.jpg

the wife was not safe..lol
the wife and charlie
mom-and-charlie.jpg

and a shot of the kids.. " only the four are mine"
easter-kids.jpg

thanks for looking as always

did you mean like this dd
bro-2.jpg

md

They are great....some well captured memories...you should be proud of these xxx

Hi MD

One is odd - kids looking right at you, parents not? Tip - get used to framing, then hold the camera steady and raise your head to get eye contact, shout 'Coo-ey' and as they look at you & FIRE

Also, the background needs 'wiping' on the RHS - as this is high up, I can only think the exposure was a bit off on the background or you're not lighting it with 2 lights yet?

Wifey & C is good - but off to the left, should be more to the right

3 - is a fun grab shot of a bunch, fine as is with this sort of crowd event!

Keep shooting !!!

DD

thanks for the feedback folks

dd i am having problems with my lighting at the moment:shrug:
i dont know why but i seem to be struggling to get it set up right. :bang:

i will get there . :thinking:

i have 4 lights only using 3 at the moment might get the 4th out soon and try that also..

md(y)

I only use 3 matey (you don't NEED more) - and latterly two with a black background (note: black paper is a sod for marking though and isn't 'black' on the images too) - may post some of those soon (if I can remember to!)

Email me your lighting problem as I'm not on here often at the mo - too busy

I'll be in Wales Tues/Wed on business - in Pembrokeshire though and no time for a camera out - grrrr

Oh - and on the new 4-some shot - the key is right, the exposure is right, the composition is not what I'd use but it's not 'wrong', but 3 of them have odd expressions - only the girl looks happy/natural

These are family mate - you must have more time/opportunity with family, so press the advantage - invite them back every weekend until you have some 'Killer' shots - then display your wares accordingly

Soz to post again - next time they are supposed to be coming round for a shoot - tell them to be more harmonious in attire too

Dad has the perfect 'nothing' top on, daughter's is okay for a BW shot, not colour, son is overshadowed by the logo top and mum in stripes! Yuk

Tell them...

"Come over for an early BBQ - wear jeans and white tops ALL OF YOU - as it's a jeans and white top party"

Then get them in your studio BEFORE they eat anything and spoil their white tops !!! Oh, and BEFORE they realise you lot don't have just jeans and white tops on - lol

DD

Back