Easter Holiday plans?

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, so what do you guys have planned for the Easter hols?

I have 3 days off work (working on Mon :( ). I'm hoping to go to Aldershot Wheels Day tomorrow, but the weather isn't looking too promising. My mum is coming down to see us on Saturday, then on Sunday I have to update my CV and get applying to some midwifery practices in Canada. All in all a very busy weekend!

Friday, Sat & Sun I'm up at Rescue.

Sunday night I'm supposed to be driving up to the NE to have a break until Friday but things are still up in the air as I'm still waiting for a phone call from the garage to say my new car is ok to pick up on Saturday. Its not arrived yet!!! Vauxhall are supposed to be providing me with a hire car if it doesn't show up but it just won't be the same.
Fingers crossed. Can't wait to get up on that NE coast with my camera.

I'm off to Bridport on Sunday as the Focus ST owners club has a bit of a gathering going on. And although I live just West of London, I'm coming back via Bristol so I can pick my boy up from Uni.

Haven't seen him properly since Christmas so we're looking forward to some "family time".

Steve

Working :) :(

I`m off to sunny (yeah right...) Norfolk to see my sister, her husband, five kids, three horses and here new greyhound.

It`s going to be a really quiet weekend.......:puke::LOL:

Nothing planned yet for tomorrow, working Saturday and Sunday, Monday I'm off to Brands Hatch with my sons to watch the Truck Superprix.

Buying a 70-200 2.8L in the morning :eek: having a razz around with it and then a double Christening on Sunday, hoping for snow !
Going to have a razz around in my van as it is brilliant compared to the company car, may even camp out in it 2moro night in the Lakes somewhere and catch a sunrise, just me, my gas BBQ, dog, laptop, nice bottle of Red and a book, oh and cuddle up to the new glass :)

Probably Three Sisters either Sunday or Monday - Norasport Supermoto Championships.

If you're near Bedford, Powerboat Racing at Stewartby Watersports Club, near Marston Mortaine.

Carl.

Snetterton for the Superbikes sometime over saturday/sunday/monday - daughter says she wants to go (weather permitting), so I will rig her up with my spare 20D and probably a 70-200 (I think a 300 will be a bit heavy for her). Also Banham zoo has a new giraffe enclosure, so we will try to get there as well.

I've got a shoot with a model in a proper studio on saturday, apart from that just spend time with the kids. I've put tuesday in as holiday also its a nice long weekend :D.

A pile of washing today :razz: and sorting out pictures for development brochure for the club, doing some posters for the aerial photo and then pop up the club for a drink (I'm putting the posters up of course)

Tomorrow, helping behind the bar

Sunday, not sure yet, might go to the Kite Festival at Leeds Castle

Monday, hopefully Dan might be off (he's working all weekend) so might do something with him, if not, not sure

this weekend I will be mostly......

Vegitating!!

Somehow I've managed to aggrevate a lower back injury I picked up last Easter.

Stinking flu which i,ve had since tuesday, can,t seem to get rid of it,so can,t get out the door feeling so bad, still at least it,s not great weather i,m missing :(

this weekend I will be mostly......

Vegitating!!

Somehow I've managed to aggrevate a lower back injury I picked up last Easter.

Awwww.. I really feel for you DF. I have just returned from the Wheels Day show and can hardly move now. I had sciatic pain a few years ago and I think it's just come back to haunt me today. Anyone any good at giving back massages???

min. We can practice on each other :naughty:

I can recommend the ibuprofen super dooper back pain pills (y)

[hijack]
Try Syndol - they're a mix of pain killers (ibuprofen) and muscle relaxants. Brilliant for my back pain. They also work very well on hang over headaches as well :beer:
[/hijack]

Steve

First thing to do is to actually try to get home after my week away lol!

Party saturday night - JL MK did £100m last year and they are celebrating! Somehow I got an invite! :p

I will be working everyday except sunday :( (got to hit the target sales somehow! :D)

and taking Joe to the party on Saturday night!
LB gets some of it though. I dont get any as I dont work there lol :p

Now you know how I got the new lens! the rest of my bonus, unfortunately, is going on a new garden fence! :thumbsdown:

After being called into my bosses office yesterday and being told I have no future in his plans I will be updating my CV and deciding if I am going to proceed with the company's grievance procedure against him for bullying and harassment
(I have a shed load of evidence):nuts::nuts:

Off all of next week so time to hit the recruitment websites.

Funny being doing my current job for 5 years with no problems with previous boss, new boss 12 weeks and no surprise his agenda has been revealed:thumbsdown:

Will probably visit family Monday or build a snowman if we get any white stuff.

min. We can practice on each other :naughty:

Now if you've got extra long hands that will reach all the way down to.............. Aldershot, then you are more than welcome to give me a good back massage :D but I guess the ibuprofen will have to do for now until I get to my osteopath.

Nothing planned yet for tomorrow, working Saturday and Sunday, Monday I'm off to Brands Hatch with my sons to watch the Truck Superprix.

Snap, I'll be there too unless we get snowed in

Back