Easy Tiger!!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a stroll round the zoo earlier and managed to get some pics of the tigers..not the easiest thing to do through mesh but some came out ok.
STU_1133.jpg

STU_1132.jpg

STU_1136.jpg

STU_1123.jpg

STU_1111.jpg

This one came up to the fence for some food...
STU_1107.jpg

STU_1105.jpg

STU_1099.jpg

STU_1089.jpg

STU_1090.jpg

...and the lovely fence I had to shoot through..:bang:
STU_1096.jpg

Nice shots under difficult conditions. You've done well to lose the fence that effectively. (y)

Don't you just hate those fences? You can kind of understand why they're needed though - if they had bigger links it would only be a matter of time before some yoyo stuck his arm through to stroke the nice pussy. :wacky:

Very nice Stuart!
seems you had better light than me ( poor excuse I know but I have to "blame" somethng :D)

Thanks both..yeah the fence is a pain and to top it off they have another in front of it..:bang: These were all in the shade so a bit more light would have been nice to get shutter speed up as most of these were at and around 300mm handheld.

Nice set - you've done very well there, especially through the fence(s)! (y) Love the teeth in no 9 - was that a yawn or a growl? :LOL:

Cheers Ian..definitely a yawn!..Impressive set of dentures though.:D

:agree: with the others, well done

Cheers both would love to be able to shoot them without the fence but guess that will never happen..they do have a glass viewing panel but its normally filthy dirty so no chance of a good shot.

Lovely set, beautiful animal.

1, 7 and 8 stand out for me but they all look great!!

Cheers all..if only they done a 300mm lens that was only an inch or 2 in diameter life would be so much easier..lol

Nice set Stuart :clap: when they bring out a 300mm lens that was only an inch or 2 in diameter i will have one :LOL:

Back