Not open for further replies.

shrimperblue

Suspended / Banned
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

I havent got enough posts to sell my Portaflash on these forums but it would really be nice to help out the users of this forum. Am I allowed to link to an ebay auction?

I dont want to upset anyone :confused:

It's a good point. Despite me purchasing goods to the value of £2500 on this forum I am unable to offer some fantastic bargains to the members here. I just sold a Canon ef 70-300mm IS for £250 on e-bay and I am certain somebody on here could have benefited from it.

Rules is rules I suppose.

shrimper.. you only need another 8 posts.. and Veracocha.. another 6.. come on..say something :)

damn..just realised shrimper.. you only joined last month.. been quite chatty eh? :)

6 now, and yeah lol I love photograpy, I love this forum and the community. I have already learnt so much just by talking. Plus work gets boring LOL

lol well I got to 100 without realising but my account needs to be 30 days old lol.....only 8 days to wait. Ill just ebay it. It is a bit silly.

Removed

**To Moderator***
I am sorry if this is not allowed. But I havent linked directly to it as I dont know if I am allowed to. Please remove if the above isnt allowed. Please dont ban me though as I respect these forums so much! Thanks SB***

Nope, it's not allowed. Don't worry, we wont ban you, but might aswell close this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back