Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Does it go 'off'?

I know if left unsealed ever so slightly, it's easily possible to return to an empty bottle :D

I bought some last year with some Pecpads, and never needed to use them.
So the eclipse is still as sealed as the day I bought it, never opened.

Is it likely to have 'gone off' or evaporated? It's really light stuff anyway, so it's hard to tell....

Doesn't say anything like that So i assume not. But I did just have to go do mine up, thanks for reminding me :p

Thanks for the replies.

The fact that I haven't even opened it yet (ie broken the seal) means it should still be full, right?

yep. if you're concerned either store it in an air tight container - like a sandwich box type thing - or wrap clingfilm around it. oh and keep it in a cool place, like a pantry or something. I'd also suggest for the ultra-concerned to decant the fluid into a glass container and seal it in that - plastic is everso slightly pourous, and with a volatile liquid inside it may escape. glass is inert and will also not react with the fluid it contains...

perhaps a little over the top but there you have it...

lol Oops well I've jsut given it a good shake and there's still some in there. Enough to make a sploshy noise anyway.

The reason I asked is that I'm sure it's decidedly lighter than when I got it...it almost weighs bugger all...lol

well, i'm sure there's more from where it came from, otherwise top it up with vodka or something... :D

shiato storm said:
well, i'm sure there's more from where it came from, otherwise top it up with vodka or something... :D

I just want to make sure it's ready for friday night's party

"I'll have an Eclipse and Coke please"

It'll make all the ladies fancy me :D

Back