Edinburgh zoo

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my family and my mum and dad to the zoo today hope you like what ive came home with c+c please :D

Vey nice set!

#1 is very nice in all aspects except for that bright b/g so close to the bird. Could have been avoided possibly with one or two paces to the left?:shrug:

#2 My fav of the lot, great DOF, eye contact etc etc(y)(y)

#3 a tad overexposed, left hand bird's blue head slightly blown out and a smaller DOF would have done nicely to fade the busy b/g.

#4 Nice shot!

Thanks for showing.

Looks like you had a good day. Some very nice shots. Love the vibrance of the colours in no 3. Good eye contact in nos 2 and 4 (y)

Vey nice set!

#1 is very nice in all aspects except for that bright b/g so close to the bird. Could have been avoided possibly with one or two paces to the left?:shrug:.

thanks for the comments all. Anton i did try and eliminate the white sign but if i had the sign out of view then the fence was in view:bang:

That is why I ask rather than say...

You were there after all and I can understand it can be frustrating;)

Lesser of two evils then eh?(y)

That is why I ask rather than say...

You were there after all and I can understand it can be frustrating;)

Lesser of two evils then eh?(y)

Sorry if it came across wrong there anton i know you were just asking (y)

No worries M8! (y)

I only said that as an explanation because I have come across some peeps who took grave offense when one offered advice.

Sometimes there is something about a photo that simply cannot be avoided or changed...:bang::bonk:

So no offense was meant and deffo none taken(y)

No worries M8! (y)

I only said that as an explanation because I have come across some peeps who took grave offense when one offered advice.

Sometimes there is something about a photo that simply cannot be avoided or changed...:bang::bonk:

So no offense was meant and deffo none taken(y)

Like wise mate and thanks again for the c+c its always welcome (y)

Great shots! I love the last one! The third one is a tad over sharpened but apart from that very good!

Back