editing online

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

when im at work at the end of the day i put down my hours on a bit of paper each day and the same with the order nos. that I do and come friday i make up an invoice with all on it.

problem is, sometimes on a friday i forget to bring the paper home, sometimes i dont have to go in on friday and its left there. the quicker i get it off in the post the quicker we get the cheque.

What id like is something where I could put in my hours on the pc at work online... hotmail or something (although hotmail only seems to store emails and photos, not able to edit later).. and edit it from home or work throughout the week, then come friday i have it all in one place.

I dont want to send an email home each day, is it possible to store a word document/excel etc online for editing in both places???

thanks in anticipation,

Janice

Thanks, that looks just what Im looking for. Except..... my work machine is windows 98SE!!! Its only supposed to run my engraving machine which it does so no chance of boss upgrading.

I found it is running 112mb RAM!!!! :eek: and with onboard graphics!

i think I will pop a bit more RAM in to make my surfing-while-working experience a bit more pleasureable!!:D

woohoo google docs works... thanks!!!! (y)

Back