Editing TP members photographs.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope it's OK to add this here.

I always find it helpful if TPers edit my photographs and have no issues with anyone doing this. I have my 'edit my images' set to yes. I can be something as simple as editing the WB, or converting to B&W, or for those more accomplished at PPing to edit composition, perspective, remove objects, then posting it I'm the relevant thread.

This are my personal thoughts and would welcome edits to my photographs....after all a picture makes a thousand words (y)

Cheers.

I talked to someone on their thread about removing some objects from their photo and with their permission spent a good amount of time playing around. Then I posted the finished photo and never heard anything from the op. Maybe I did a rubbish job lol

Cobra has spent some time editing some of my photos which I have then tried to replicate, so learning as I try to. I found this extremely helpful because I was well over pping my images. Others have also done adjustments to my pics to. Again very helpful. I always make a point of thanking them for their time because they have given it up to help without a reward or a gun to their head :)

I talked to someone on their thread about removing some objects from their photo and with their permission spent a good amount of time playing around. Then I posted the finished photo and never heard anything from the op. Maybe I did a rubbish job lol

Cobra has spent some time editing some of my photos which I have then tried to replicate, so learning as I try to. I found this extremely helpful because I was well over pping my images. Others have also done adjustments to my pics to. Again very helpful. I always make a point of thanking them for their time because they have given it up to help without a reward or a gun to their head :)

Bad etiquette IMO not to at least acknowledge what you've done.

I'd agree the learning experience is a real bonus.

Cheers.

Back