Edsel

Baloo

Pleurodelinae and proud
Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to a small car show today, never seen an Edsel in the flesh.
That's not a small car. :p
A neighbour had one and a Chevrolet Impala with similar if not more exaggerated rear end, for years after they stopped usin them they stacked straw bales over them.
There were quite a lot of US cars round here perhaps because we aren't far from Fylingdales, there was a local garage had a forecourt with good selection they were not overly expensive to run, until you had to put petrol in even when it was five shillings a gallon.
I seem to remember the filler cap was behind the plate or might have been another one

Last edited:
That's not a small car. :p
A neighbour had one and a Chevrolet Impala with similar if not more exaggerated rear end, for years after they stopped usin them they stacked straw bales over them.
There were quite a lot of US cars round here perhaps because we aren't far from Fylingdales, there was a local garage had a forecourt with good selection they were not overly expensive to run, until you had to put petrol in even when it was five shillings a gallon.
I seem to remember the filler cap was behind the plate or might have been another one
Living in Cornwall we hardly ever see American cars they are just too big for the Cornish roads.:D

Back