Scotland Eh up!

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
Yes
Yorkshireman here, living in God's second Country... :D

Started Photography in 1976, purchasing a Mamiya MSX500 just before honeymoon. Graduated from the standard lens to a telephoto and added a Mamiya RB67 a few years later.

Moved to digital with a FinePix 4700 Zoom, and both the film cameras were mothballed. An S3 followed until I dropped it heavily onto a concrete floor, replacing with an X-E1. An XE-2 followed and I had the X-E1 converted to 590nm IR by Protech.

My current cameras are the X-T3, and a recent X-T2 FS to replace the X-E1.

I've recently looked at the RB, again, and discovered a filthy lens and light seals breaking down. The lens cleaned up well with no sign of mould, and the light seals I've replaced with 8-ply woollen thread, courtesy of my gorgeous wife who spins yarns. A roll of film confirms the light seals are good and I'm looking forward to a forthcoming trip to Mull to try it out again.

To add further weight to my bag I'm hoping for a Sigma Quattro SD.

Main interests are wildlife, landscapes and IR.

I am still, even in the digital age, thinking is this shot worth it - I still have only 10, 12, 24 or 36 shots on my roll of film!!!!!

Thanks for having me and staying awake during this history.... :D

Geoff

Hi Geoff, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hiya Geoff, welcome to the forum and have fun here :wave:

:fuji:

Back