Eiffel Tower - Night shot, abstract

Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Shot taken descending the Eiffel Tower last week in the dark. Taken through the steel structure of a bar located 1/3rd the way up. No post-processing.

Comments and criticism sought for improvement. Thanks. :)

8115873421_a9eebe75f8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, really like the 2 distinct colours of the scene

Not too sure what to make the the foreground bokeh/lens flare though, i think it's just a little bit too distracting, but i guess there was something in the way to stop you getting a clean shot

Very nice abstract and a differemt take on the tower.

Liking the angle and mix of colours,the only distraction being the lift lighting reflections ?

Yeah, it wasn't an ideal place to take a photo as I was taking it through grating on the stairs down from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.

Ideally I would've liked to have gotten away without those appearing - a tall excuse to go back perhaps :p - but in some ways I do like it whilst still appreciating it would be better without.

Suppose the more I think about it the better it would be without those highlights. Thanks though. :cool:

I too like the 2 very different apsects to the image. It makes a very good abstract and I suspect would tranfer well to print.

I think I must be the only only person on the planet to have visited Paris and taken a deep dislike to it lmao.

I liked it, but it certainly wasn't the trendy, cool, clean place I was expecting it to be. :p

My girlfriend was worried about what she was wearing, thinking we were going to be seriously out trend-ified, but they weren't that cool. ;) Cool but not that cool. :p

I have had it printed actually, got a cheap deal on a canvas and wanted something different from our trip to Paris, and it came out well - now sitting on the wall in our house.

Thanks for the feedback again, much appreciated. :)

Back