Elaphant

dlh

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
A visit to Colchester Zoo with your daughter is perhaps not the time to try and take any decent pics. This was as close as I got to anything remotely showable. The crop is intentional, but is it too much? Taken with the Sigma 70-300.

elephant.jpg

dlh said:
A visit to Colchester Zoo with your daughter is perhaps not the time to try and take any decent pics. This was as close as I got to anything remotely showable. The crop is intentional, but is it too much? Taken with the Sigma 70-300.

elephant.jpg

I agree with you there! Taking pics with the kiddies around doesn't work for me either,lol. As for the elephant, I think he looks great. The crop is a tad too tight though IMO.

Regards, Jewel :)

The crop's probably right... depends on the surroundings... at the mo he looks like he's in the jungle instead of in a zoo... very good.

Hedgehog said:
The crop's probably right... depends on the surroundings... at the mo he looks like he's in the jungle instead of in a zoo... very good.

I agree from the point of eliminating the background to make the elephant look like it is in its natural surroundings however I think that from a photo point of view the crop is to tight.

Top, bottom and both sides are cropped extreamly tight, a little too right for me.

Back