Elland Rd stadium

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Was bored last night stuck in at home so nipped down to Elland Rd to try my hand at a bit of night time photography, I did struggle to get focus on the subject in the dark and a lot of my shots came out under exposed despite what the light meter said in camera, anyway thats enough excuses, heres the best shot of the bunch

DSC_7651_edited-1.jpg

Hi Russell, actually think that's a cracking shot. Crisp and clear, works excellent in black and white. The only bit that may need a bit of work on is the light on the white wall just a little to the left of the car, where it looks a little blown out, but that is being really picky. Other than that I love it, and focus spot on too (y)

Love the photo. I'm a season ticket holder and never seen the East Stand look so good.... what a shame Uncle Ken slapped some flat pack furniture on the side of it!!

Great shot!

Simon

Thanks for the comments, I agree with the comments about the blown out area to the side of the car, I tried to recover it a little by burning the highlights.

Dan

I too am a fan, however I have not managed to get to any matches in the last couple of years due to having a three and one year old and to be honest the football always came second it was more about having a good day out on the beer with the lads, seems a distant memory now.

Back