Emergency Services Show 24/25 Nov

Name
Frederick
Edit My Images
No
Hi

Is anyone going to this show? Loads of different emergency vehicles will be there. I went to it last year and the vehicles from cars to a hovercraft cover just about every emergency service including mountain rescue, RNLI, and the normal ones.

http://www.ess2010.com/

Last edited:
I had just read this thread to find out what the shoe was, still none the wiser :|

I had just read this thread to find out what the shoe was, still none the wiser :|

You might have put it in the correct forum while you were at it :p

You might have put it in the correct forum while you were at it :p

As it is virtually all emergency service vehicles (fire engines, ES motorcycles, etc) I assumed the Transport forum would be correct. The link I gave shows the details, but it is near Coventry.

I cannot find how to delete it if so if a administrator can delete this I will repost.

Thanks

Last edited:
As it is virtually all emergency service vehicles (fire engines, ES motorcycles, etc) I assumed the Transport forum would be correct. The link I gave shows the details, but it is near Coventry.

I cannot find how to delete it if so if a administrator can delete this I will repost.

Thanks

It's ok it's been moved, it was in the forum for crit on transport pics, easy mistake to make and not a problem.

Back