enchanted forest

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the first shot here, probably the only tree still with leaves on as you can tell by all the leaves on the floor but not sure on the second.....too much, overdone or what? :help:

_MG_4788%20copy.jpg

Waterfall%20finished%20copy%202.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

Wow the second one is real good, brilliant great shot nice work (y)

These have an unreal feel to them thats quite nice.. a bit fairytail.. HDR'D?? and other processing?? i like them both Ken.. very nice.. I need some processing lessons!!!...

i like what you have done with the 1 st mate..(y)

but the 2nd is dreamy imho..:clap:

i like

md(y)

tfs

These have an unreal feel to them thats quite nice.. a bit fairytail.. HDR'D?? and other processing?? i like them both Ken.. very nice.. I need some processing lessons!!!...

No hdr, although I did try the second with hdr but again I thought it was too much. Both these are single shots.

No hdr, although I did try the second with hdr but again I thought it was too much. Both these are single shots.

i said it before ill say it again

:clap:

I'm not sure about the 2nd shot there. There is so much to look at, I find my eye almost bouncing around the frame like a kid in a sweet shop. Which is quite a good place to be of course.

The light coming through the trees at the top is just amazing though and could probably carry the shot on it's own.

I'm not sure about the 2nd shot there. There is so much to look at, I find my eye almost bouncing around the frame like a kid in a sweet shop. Which is quite a good place to be of course.

Tis exactly what I was thinking, I have cropped this a little but didn't really want to crop any more although I did think portrait crop but still wasn't sure. I also thought it may be a little dark.

Love, love, love the 2nd one! :love::clap: The atmosphere is amazing (y)

2nd is very good - brilliant shot, well done

Like them both. 2nd is my favourite love the enchanted, fairy tale look. Well done (y)

Both shots are well considered and of your usual high standard Ken. (y) Your judicious saturation tweaks and contrast masking have made these scenes come alive.

The niggle I am having with #2 is the bright area where the sun comes through the trees. It, as has been said, would warrant treatment of it's own but really the dominant feature in this composition is the waterfall. So sadly this light, for me, becomes a distraction.

Number two is a cracker well done right time of day to catch the light and the shutter speed for the water looks just right:clap:

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback.
Cheers.
Ken.

No. 2 is stunning, a piece of art. :)

2nd one for me.. it grabs and holds you..

Very nice. Like the second one. Not overdone at all imho.

Cracking very ethereal,
2 is great stuff only point as stated is the light at the top is little distracting.
I wish i could get that

Number two is a toughy for me , on the one hand i like it on the other i don't... It's not a bad image far from it :D

Back