Critique Enchanted Woods.......(Dunham Massey, Cheshire)

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
And it was a beautiful morning! and I couldnt have asked for more!

11114018264_a5ea9b38d2_c.jpg

Large Version

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3788/11114018264_c9156bb934_h.jpg

Now that is great Andrew... the light without the deer would have been super, or the deer without the light would have been nice......

But to have them both, is superb. :clap:

Part of me is looking for a little more space on the right hand side and along the bottom though.

overbez, thanks for the comment, this was a trickly shot because I was focal length restricted, I only had my 300mm f2.8 on my 1.3x crop sensor, so I was shooting quite a way!

This really is quite exceptional. Yes, a little more space bottom and right would have been nice, as overbez says, but I'd probably not have even noticed if he'd not mentioned it. Fantastic work.

thank you everyone

a little more space on the right hand side? wow some people are very critical. maybe if the deer was playing a banjo? apologies for my sarcasm.... this photo is amazing!!

Indeed, great image. The dear couldn't have been better placed if you had put it there yourself. Nice job.

I agree may a bit more along the bottom.....but WOW!!! I would be ecstatic if I had taken that shot, it is just stunning imvho

Thank you everyone! your kind comments are much appreciated!

Back