Enjoying the S5 Pro - Regained my mojo.

PauloWanClift

Suspended / Banned
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
So nice having a decent camera back, well I've had a D40 (by no means rubbish) since the death of my D200, but replacing it with something different has breathed new life into my photography passion. And I blooming well like the S5 Pro a lot!

_DSF0002.jpg

_DSF0059.jpg

_DSF0067.jpg

_DSF0099.jpg

All taken from this afternoons walk.

Megan with blue the sheep that thinks its a dog, big cuddly thing he is!
_DSF0038.jpg

_DSF0043.jpg

_DSF0055.jpg

_DSF0031.jpg

Yeah very slow, but I still managed some nice rugby game shots yesterday with it, I actually think its improving my technique as with the D200 I just used to hold the shutter down and then discard all but the ones that turned out good enough. Today was probably my highest keep ratio in a long time.

We use one as the office 'hack' camera and very good it is too...

Yeah very slow, but I still managed some nice rugby game shots yesterday with it, I actually think its improving my technique as with the D200 I just used to hold the shutter down and then discard all but the ones that turned out good enough. Today was probably my highest keep ratio in a long time.

I'd never use mine for sports, it would drive me demented :annoyed: :LOL:

Well I may save for a D300 in time for next summer and more sports. But shhhhhhh, don't tell the missus :LOL:

Glad you like it!

I was toying with the idea of getting rid of mine and moving to Canon, but I'm not so sure now.
I do love the colours on the Fuji, yes its slow, yes it takes ages to save as a RAW file, but it has character.

And P.S, you've got a dust spot in the first photo! ;)

I'd never use mine for sports, it would drive me demented :annoyed: :LOL:

I've seen people that use them for motorsport.

By the time the car comes around on the next lap they just about finish writing to CF:)

Back