Enniskillen

Edit My Images
Yes
Shortly after I got the Sigma 10-20mm in novemeber I took these shots but never processed them, was bored yesterday so I thought I would go through them.

Enniskillen_Watergate_by_mole2k.jpg

Enniskillen_Watergate_II_by_mole2k.jpg

Enniskillen_Watergate_III_by_mole2k.jpg

Castle_Island__Enniskillen_by_mole2k.jpg

C&C Welcome :)

Damn it people reply!!

Very nice shots , you should be pleased with these :D

I'd clone out the birds though in shot one , they look like black dots :)

Lo Moley :D

I like your shots mate! I agree, cloning out the birds in the first shot might help.

I cant help but think that composing to thirds on the 2nd and 3rd shot would help, only there is alot of sky and not enough foreground for me.

Also on the last, putting the top of the decking on the top thirds line might have helped here as well. Only there is alot of wood, and could do with just a swidgen more sky that's all :)

I know thirds rule isn't the be all and end all, but imho, in these shots it would help the framing :)

For most of them they where nearer on the thirds with the original shots but by the time i got them persepective corrected they didnt quite line up as good :p

I think you have a nice set there the sky looks interesting and the B&W version works really well for me.

Nice set, I really like the colours in No.1, agree with the comments about the birds tho.

Enniskillen is a lovely place, been there a few times!

The symmetry of #4 looks ever so slightly off. If you could re-crop to get verticle symmetry, especially by moving the rescue ring slightly away from the edge of the frame, then it'd be magic.

Well, it's actually pretty cose to magic anyhow. Nice one.

Prefer the colour version between 2 and 3.

I can't decide whether the leaves in #1 are over-saturated, or perfectly saturated. Either way a lovely image.

Im not a big fan of #4, thats as much space as I could get to the the rescue ring as after correcting for the converging verticles i lost a lot of image area (camera was tilted near 45 degree's).

I agree with Woodsy on the fourth. Perhaps if you took out the decking remenant and the next plank up the top of it should fall roughly on a third and will clean up the bottom of the image. It'll also give you a bit more lassitude to get the verticle symmetry spot on by cropping the left.

This is one my favourite shots I've seen on the forum so far, actually. I know I'm a newbie relatively so haven't seen that much,, but good job! :clap:

Nice shots. The 3rd one stands out for me, great conversion and dramatic sky with complimentary duck in the foreground. (y)

Back