Entrance to St James Park

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
as in my other st james park image, i was here with work and all my images were just took handheld no tripod.

just quick images also.. with this image i ran back snapped down the tunnel and then ran back to catch everyone up.

toonentrancesigned.jpg

How did you post process that ? I notice some purple fringing at the top of the tunnel where it meets the sky..?

its probs coz i have added a different sky...

i love the look of this image.. i think it looks like a computer game or something... like it belongs on football manager of FIFA...

would love a few more replies to this...

also i used photoshop and plenty of tweaks and photomatic..

i have just ordered this from Photobox.

i added a white and black border and printed it to a3.

for 2 reasons. i think this is the best picture i have done (im very self critical and im a huge fan of newcastle united) and also i want to test the quality of photobox.

Well, thought to offer some of my views on the photo.
It is a nice idea you got there - and you've done well in putting the new sky in (I would have no skills to do that..)

You said you've used PS on it - I wonder why you decided not to PS the 'scaffolding' on the left hand side of the photo.

Shame about the advertising boards by the pitch - really takes something away from the shot when you don't see that much of the green grass of the pitch..

down the tunnel? its the side entrance for tractors/grass cutters?

nice image none the less, you have kept the sky and colour nicely to

well done

thanks ..

the sky is artifical... i added that in afterwards...

i left the scaffolding to keep the image in perspective.

i have just had this printed from photobox on a A3 matt finish.

looks great. i had added a border.

now does anyone know where i can get a cheap a3 frame lol..

Back