EP3 Type R Detailed

slideordie

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Got my car detailed in and out, fallen in love with it again :)

Was in a bit of a rush to do the pics and had to resort to a local country park to do the pics as I didnt have time to hunt around for a suitable industrial location which is what I initally planned. They arent particularly arty or anything as they are primarily as promotional photos for the detailer to use on his website.

Anyway I thought I'd share 'em with you guys.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

10.jpg

That's not a car, it's a handbag;). Nice pics tho(y). Like 1st and last best.

hehe. Must get mine "detailed" as well. How much did it cost you?

Yea, valeting and detailing, pretty much the same thing as far as I'm concerned :)

For what I got done it would cost £100+ for someone who will do the job properly. Some folk would charge up to £300 from what I can gather. I paid £0 :)

Nice - great colour saturation. (y)

I love Type R's.

Nice shots, really sharp and saturated. The first 2 have the trees reflcting in the windows which i think looks really good.

Nice photos although a touch oversharpened / compressed.

I've got a facelift EP3 Type R in black and you could write your name in the dirt on it at the moment! You may well have shamed me into cleaning mine this weekend. :D

OK explain the difference Dal. Don't be afraid to use extra paper if needed. I'm familar with the levels required for a proper international concours - eg Louis Vuitton, Cartier Style et Luxe, or Pebble Beach.

when I was young and daft we used to clean our motorbikes with an old toothbrush, underneath too. your bike was never clean until the edges of the break discs were clean, as in just machined.
the concours obsessives clean the underside like the top...
replace rusty nuts and washers after a wet run...
never got called detailing though...:thinking:

OK explain the difference Dal. Don't be afraid to use extra paper if needed. I'm familar with the levels required for a proper international concours - eg Louis Vuitton, Cartier Style et Luxe, or Pebble Beach.

Simply I can clean a car in about 30 minutes (a Ruddy good Clean as you put it, although this is not a recognised term) but if I wish to 'Detail' the car I could easily spend all day. I very much doubt that I could turn my car into a Concours condition car in a single day.

See the difference yet?

These links might help you out incase you are still struggling.

Ruddy Good Clean ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=ruddy+good+clean&go=Go

Detailing --------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detailing
Auto detailing, the process of thoroughly cleaning a car

its the same thing though itsnt it, cleaning and 'detailing' but 'detailing' is trying to make it sound posher and suggests that more has been done than a quick blow over with the jetwash down at the local morrisons filling station.

Its a gay term though really isnt it 'detailing' hell i might spend some time in the parts washer detailing a crankshaft tomorrow... maybe ill 'detail' the roasting tin after ive used it

Christ a photography forum and more posts about the words used by the OP. get a grip!

Nice pics, like the colours and the scenery and the subject. Well done :)

I cant remember the shots now after reading all the replies.
I love the Type R, not too sure about the new shape though. I think I prefer these (in black though).
You need to remove the one way sign in one pic and there is another car in the background on another pic.
THey are good pics for a spur of the moment thing. I'd like to see an industrial location or a scrap yard. sumink like that. B&W?

like the 3rd one as it's got a nice wide angle effect. The interior pic would be OK but lose the Magic Tree next time it really catches my eye.

Back