Epson Photo Paper from Jessops (shop) is cheap ATM

Edit My Images
No
I got 3 packs each of Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper 10x15cm (6x4in) & 13x18cm (5x7in) for the ridiculously low price of £6.69 & 6.79 each, & before anyone says that's not so good, it is when they have an extra pack attached as well (100 sheets for price of 50) 8)

So 300x of 6x4in for £20.07 (6.69p per sheet)
& 300x 7x5in for £20.37 (6.79p per sheet)

Not bad eh?

not bad at all!

Thanks for pointing this out Biggus, I am sure it will help some of our members, especially the ones who use Epson printers. [smilie=t:

Why just Epson, I use it on my Canon iP4000 as I find it better than Canon's own premium papers? :)

My son took some of his pics into school for an art lesson and his teacher thought they were done from film & developed, they come out that good. In actual fact, a m8 of mine has an Epson R200 & I think that the Canon ip4000 prints out much nicer than the Epson does.

Biggus said:
Why just Epson, I use it on my Canon iP4000 as I find it better than Canon's own premium papers? :)

My son took some of his pics into school for an art lesson and his teacher thought they were done from film & developed, they come out that good. In actual fact, a m8 of mine has an Epson R200 & I think that the Canon ip4000 prints out much nicer than the Epson does.

I was not saying anything against any make or model of printer or paper, just that in general using the same printer and paper from the same manufacturer gives better results, although usually at a cost

Back