Epson R2880

Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone :wave:. After some advice I purchased the Epson R2880, it is my first 'serious' printer and I have found myself in the middle of a problem.
I am having trouble with the driver. I have run out of ideas of how to solve the problem.

When installing the software it had a few problems with the driver download... so taking online advice from the Epson website I downloaded an update for Windows 7.

Still no luck...

I went on to use a CD which came with the printer called Mirage. It is a plug in for Adobe Photoshop. So I set up the print and continue to find a printer error.

Has anyone any ideas on what to do next? Thanks for your time.

uninstall all the epson software and the driver. make sure the printer has gone from the printer folder too. restart computer then restall making sure you follow the instructions

Stupid question, did you un install the driver, or simply remove the printer from the printer list.

If it's the later then the original driver is still in place. From my XP days I seem to remember that removing Epson drivers was not an easy task. It looks like in W7 it's a lot easier

Try this link

http://www.epson.co.uk/Store/Printe...port?target=article&extn=.html&articleId=3574

Can't help much more as although I have a 2880 it running on a Mac

Back