Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of dancing drinks from today

1. Daddy, Mummy and Baby waves
IMG_5892 copy.jpg

2. Knobbly liquid
IMG_5917 copy.jpg

Improving with every bath ! (you're the one who said you got wet !) Seriously, these are fun photos.

Me too please :)

Now seriously Christine, this is a definite improvement from the last uploads. The liquid looks sharper and they seem like they are dancing.
Keep going, you are doing really well.
The first one with the red liquid looks really good

Did you get wet this time in red and blue? :)

Last edited:
and Zulupentax, I will show you mine if you show me yours :D

Me and my big mouth :D

Christine, I don't look as attractive as you do covered in red liquid, so I will duck this one out ;)

Last edited:
I like these shots and as with the above would love to see your setup. The images do seem quite washed out / blown out, is that on purpose?

This is a picture of one set-up I have been using, as you can see it is messy (well it is when I do it anyway), I also use a flash and tripod and post processing to clean it up. I saw Zulupentax's posts with his dancing drinks and sort of worked it out from something he said, plus he mentions that his method is going to be published in the next copy of DSLR magazine so I am looking forward to seeing how he does it. It is best to experiment with one glass at first.

Did you know that colouring comes off of skin a lot more easily than it does from toenails - I have some multi-coloured toenails now :)

IMG_5932.jpg

I have been playing again though and have come up with this -

IMG_5957 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Still cant work it out, but got some ideas on what to try now :)

That's a really interesting shape of liquid inside the glass :). Makes it appealing because its quite odd. Did the liquid go up and left the remaining part of the glass empty? :), very very interesting indeed.

Love the way you composed this one also shooting it from a slightly lower angle, leaves the base really nicely visible and interesting.
Well done :)

Back