Essential part of your kit!

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
**Link removed**

This should be part of your everyday kit in public! As we all know how it is walking round with a camera round your neck people look at you like your a murderer.

I think this could save some hassle eh?

Let me know everyones opinions and if you like it buy it! comes in different colourways!

**Staff Edit** This looks like you are plugging your wares, please contact the administrators if you wish to advertise. Thank you.

If I may correct the punctuation...

Yes, it's a camera.

Can't say I like it if I'm honest Ryan. The other thing would be that, if you have a camera hanging from your neck, people won't be able to see the design properly anyway. :shrug:

EDIT: Darnit, Mike beat me to it! :bang: :p

Fair enough everyone is entitled to there own opinion, the idea behind it was that people when they see a DSLR usually stare at it likes a gun or something.

Oh, is it yours?

Sorry, I wouldn't have been so blunt if I had known I could give some feedback.

I understand what the slogan means, I just don't get why you'd put it on a shirt. It seems forced.

As for the ill considered comment, I'm talking about your choice of font, casing, punctuation, and placing. Its very much bang in the centre. The illustration needs a bit of work too- maybe hand draw it?

Oh, is it yours?

Sorry, I wouldn't have been so blunt if I had known I could give some feedback.

I understand what the slogan means, I just don't get why you'd put it on a shirt. It seems forced.

As for the ill considered comment, I'm talking about your choice of font, casing, punctuation, and placing. Its very much bang in the centre. The illustration needs a bit of work too- maybe hand draw it?

Don't worry about it blunt and brutal feedback is considered better, It was a quick not even a 2 min job I banged out as an idea. If I were doing it proper I would of sketched it.

If anyone has any ideas I would be happy to create a shirt around it.

Well, there's no right and wrong way to do it, though its worth giving things proper consideration before putting them up for sale. A few quality products will make a much better advertisement for you and your work.

My first step when starting a new project is to see what else is out there- there's a thread of very bad Tshirt designs in one of the other forums, or at least, I think I saw one last night.

I like the picture of the camera on the shirt, but would like the comment 'I shoot people!'

Right, it has already been done but I am sure the one that was done was with an old film slr.

Anyone else got some ideas to put in.

I know it's already been done, I didn't make it very clear. I would like your camera picture with that phrase.

Would be kinda cool if you didnt have a picture of a camera there, just leave it blank with a phrase under it, then the phrase will be pointing to a camera around your neck.

I know it's already been done, I didn't make it very clear. I would like your camera picture with that phrase.

Would be kinda cool if you didnt have a picture of a camera there, just leave it blank with a phrase under it, then the phrase will be pointing to a camera around your neck.

I get you, Might make one quick later. Just done some designs i will upload in a second

How about putting the design on the back? It would be easier to see and anyone who is sneaking up on you to give you a hard time may think twice?

ishootpeopleprev.jpg

What does everyone think of this quick idea I bashed out.

ishootpeopleprev.jpg

Think there pukka. Although the text needs putting under the image, and then center the image.

Check about the phrase though, some big company might have it trademark'd.

ishootpeopleprev.jpg

Think there pukka. Although the text needs putting under the image, and then center the image.

Check about the phrase though, some big company might have it trademark'd.

Or this ?

alert.jpg

Form an orderly queue !

Firstly, if I saw someone wearing a T like that, I would probably think they were. Secondly, it should be either P**** or p***, NOT p****.

Back