Even more Banham Zoo TP meet photos....!!

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
I had an awesome day out yesterday with some lovely folks at Banham Zoo.....my first trip to a Zoo for almost 20 years, and as I don't really do wildlife/animal photography, it was quite a shock to me how much I enjoyed it!!

The light was very harsh, which made things quite tricky for most of the day, but I had fun all the same and would definitely recommend the place to others a it's a great day out.....not too big that walking around the place is tiresome, but there's enough there to make a full day out of it! (y)

Anyway, here's the first few from me (more to follow later), nothing spectacular, but that wasn't what the day was about for me....!!

IMG_4454a.jpg

IMG_4472a.jpg

IMG_4467a.jpg

IMG_4494a.jpg

IMG_4644a.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I missed a good one.........

No12 Stands our for me Damien, What a great capture matey (y) :clap:

Thanks John! (y) I'm very happy with that one....on close inspection, the head is ever so slightly blown, but with the light as harsh as it was :puke:, I'm chuffed with it!

12, great shot!

Thank you! :D

I love number 10, such a fantastic capture and lovely colours x

Thanks Francesca! (y) Lovely animals, don't seem to do much though.....he stayed there for the whole day I think!! :LOL:

Some good stuff there. Love the giraffe shot and #8 and #12 and marvellous photos (y)

Nice set of images the ones that stand out for me are the screaming eagle and the first simples shot Meer Cat....

Regards

Nigel

Some very good photos here Damien.

I particularly like number 9, the exposure is spot on and there is a healthy amount of detail. I really like the subtle colour of his fur, makes him seem abit friendlier I think.

:)

Back