Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7109168.stm

Partial quote of the article....
A father was attacked by a teenage gang who threatened to kill his six-year-old son before stealing his car from outside his Manchester home.

Walli Ullah, 45, was getting out of his car in Old Broadway, Didsbury, on Wednesday evening when the five youths demanded car keys, money and jewellery.

He was punched in the face and stomach, and threats were made against his son.

CCTV images show the youths roaming in the garden before attacking Mr Ullah in front of his son and stealing his car.

At one point, the youngster's figure can be seen emerging from the car as the gang surround and assault his father.

The youths fled in the car, a red convertible Peugeot 207, but were forced to get out when it ran out of petrol after 200 yards. They are thought to have run off into Fog Lane Park.

Old Broadway is an exclusive tree-lined road in a conservation area between Withington and Didsbury in south Manchester.

Mr Ullah said: "My six year old is stood there, petrified, rooted to the spot and he is seeing me being attacked by these men.

"I'm on the floor, being kicked and punched and they're shouting and screaming at me, and then the next minute I'm being dragged up and they're saying: 'We'll kill your son.'

"I'm thinking, what's going to happen next, are they going to pull a knife on me? Are they going to hurt my son?"

I know what I would like to do to the scum, and it wouldn't be give them a cuddle.......

And the bleeding hearts will still find some good in these thugs and or make "excuses" for their behaviour, they are just as bad as the perpetrators IMO
There is no excuse what so ever for behaving in this fashion I hope they are caught and dealt with severely!

tahat is pretty shocking really

absolute scum, should lock em away and dispose of the key!!

That just costs decent honest taxpayers money, a bolt through the head is the best solution to scum that do this.

I'll now wait for the "it was no different 50 years ago comment"

That just costs decent honest taxpayers money, a bolt through the head is the best solution to scum that do this.

I'll now wait for the "it was no different 50 years ago comment"

I'm with you there Scraggs, in fact I think that before too many years are out a few folk will start acting as vigilates and cull some of the scum.

Lugers are the best thing to deal with this kind of offence...and maybe some 'old-school' hard labour camps for minor offences

Maybe some time on a front line somewhere very hot, very uncomfortable and very dangerous? Might ease the "pressure" on our prisons as well. Lose the number of lost combatants on a CD & hope no-one notices.

I mooted this a while back - form 'Punishment' Battalions for doing the scut work - road-building, ditch-digging - Hesco-filling etc...maybe some de-mining by stamping around hard outside the wire...lol

Bring Back The Death Sentence ......

To Those Who Are Not For Capital Punishment ....

This is The Country You've Created You %^&*$%^ Morons !!!!!!

Bring Back The Death Sentence ......

To Those Who Are Not For Capital Punishment ....

This is The Country You've Created You %^&*$%^ Morons !!!!!!

uh oh, we are off on another right wing rant again (assuming that was a serious post).

People that go to prison arent always guilty. Sometimes new evidence is found that gives them a right of appeal. Cant do that when you are dead.

I heard a guy from the US being interviewed on the radio the other day. He was all for capital punishment until he was on death row for a year before being released when the police realised it wasnt him that did it after all!

Am I the only one confused by the fact the car ran out of petrol after 200 yards? Do most people let their car get within 200 yards of being empty on a regular basis?

Am I the only one confused by the fact the car ran out of petrol after 200 yards? Do most people let their car get within 200 yards of being empty on a regular basis?

Kids usually do when they borrow the family car :LOL:

Oh man, if that was me and i had my boy/girl their i would have totally flipped at them using any means possible to keep them at bay. Come on, boys are getting to big for their little boots if you ask me.

I am 18 and would never EVER think of doing anything like that, Bring back the thumb-screws if you ask me :D

Back