Evening sky

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Took this one this afternoon on the way back from Lincoln - first time in ages I've deliberately gone out with the camera and taken pictures anywhere in public. Got a few more too but this is the first one I've processed.

sunset.jpg

Wasn't sure whether to clone out the ground detail/crop it, but I tried and it looked better as it is.

thats not a sky, thats a giant balloon of the british isles. Great capture GFK and lovely colours too, is this 'as is' or post shopped.
TFS

That's one weird sky. I really like that a lot. How much processing has it had done?

Andy

ilkand said:
That's one weird sky. I really like that a lot. How much processing has it had done?

Andy
Very little - a minor curves tweak and a very subtle sharpen. That's it.

Wow thats one moody looking cloud! I think leaving the foreground in was a good choice; gives you and idea of scale, and how awesome it is. I particularly love the way the sun highlights the edge of the cloud, it gives it real depth.

I love skies.......

Very nice shot GFK.
Nice colours

Good shot....and that really DOES look like a map of Britain doesnt it!! LOL :D

Like it Gfk - an excellent capture ... the ground detail gives it depth and scale !

Well seen and worth going out for !

TFS ...

Nice capture, as mentioned you have great colour - and I think the exposure is spot on, usually a nightmare at that time of the day.

Definately leave as.

Thanks for sharing:thumb:

Excellent! I think the foreground gives scale and interest to the shot. Great colour - almost sepia -like.

Back