Beginner Excited, new ( to me ) camera on its way !!

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Dipping my toes back in the water so to speak after a 25 year break from my last "serious" camera and although it's only an £80 ebay special Fuji bridge I can't wait to get it later this week.

It's our first wedding anniversary on Sunday so going to take my fabulous wife and our recently purchased MGB up in to the North Yorkshire moors and hopefully get some good pictures.

Tony

Hope you enjoy your break, lovely car by the way! Glad to see you've caught the photography bug again :)

I think getting the car has been a major factor in re kindling my interest in photography. Every time we go out I try park somewhere where I can take a picture of it :)

An MGB in the Yorkshire Moors??? I hope you breakdown membership is up to date :ROFLMAO:

I kid, I kid, Have a great time ;)

Europe is planned for 2016 and Africa in 2017 !!!!

But yes my breakdown cover is very definitely up to date :)

Well it arrived and I have managed to take a few pictures and getting used to it. A lot more buttons than my old OM10 had :)

Well it arrived and I have managed to take a few pictures and getting used to it. A lot more buttons than my old OM10 had :)

Great stuff.

And on the subject of MG reliability... I had a 1967 MGB Roadster and it never let me down and before that I had a rubber bumper Midget that ran and ran (after I had the engine rebuilt to fix the awfulness the previous owners had inflicted on it.) That Midget managed Middlesbrough to London and back in a day on a couple of occasions and also Middlesbrough to Bristol and back in a day once too :D

I hope that both car and camera serve you well.

Back