Exmouth Silhouettes

Name
Hannah
Edit My Images
Yes
One that I took in Exmouth a few weeks ago...what do people prefer, B&W or Colour? Also any C&C would be much appreciated :D

Thanks for looking...

treesil.jpg

treesil2.jpg

:O! you were in exmouth the other week and didnt tell me?! Shocker!

I prefere the B&W version myself, think it adds a slight abstract feel to the shot which works for me. I like the composition, and the off-level angle at which you took it as well works with the scene. Good stuff!

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

ForbiddenBiker - er yes..of course I did the whole blown out thing on purpose! :cautious: haha I felt the same as you about it working in the photo, especially the colour one :)

Woodsy - that was the weekend I was in Exeter too! You knew about it :) a little while ago...thanks for the lovely comment

Dark Star - thankyou! :D

Baz777 - haha I didnt plant him there, he was a really sweet old guy who chatted to me after I took the picture and talked to me about the area...he had lived there since he was little :)

Like both v much but B&W is very striking, a bit of bias as its my home town and i have been away for way too long. Very good and you managed to catch it on a sunny day.

Like the composition and the figure on the rails really works. Prefer the B&W the silhouettes stand out more and the bright sunny area adds a sort of mysterious element to the whole scene. Love the stark look of the palms against the blank sky (y)

Thanks very much for the comments brizzel and Ducky! Glad you like! :D(y)

Back