Extreme III 4Gb £22.99 inc P&P

Just wanted to thank the OP, your post reminded me that i needed to buy some more SD cards for my trip to the states next week. :)

I now have 2 x 2GB cards on the way for a measly £9.99. (y)

Glad to have been of service (y)

If play.com have them back in stock, you might be able to rape the PCworld offer again!

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/editorial/price-match-promise

Though it now seems to be that PCworld aren't stocking Sandisk Extreme III cards now! I reckon you might still find them in your local store though!

(The offer meant that you could get them from PC world for about £15, because of their ridiculous original price)

ordered mine from play.com yesterday and its been shipped today. Crackin price. To think like 2 months ago i nearly paid over £40 for one!

Maybe it did say weeks originally and that DVD.co.uk were able to get hold of stock quicker then they originally expected. Hence now updated to "Stock Arriving within 2-3 working days".

ah well....they lost out on my business! bookmarked for future reference though :)

I read weeks aswell purpleclouds - so maybe they have changed it recently.

ooooh! Thanks for reminding me. I put one of my cards into a satnav before the last holiday. I've just remembered what happened to it.

Must top up before the next hols.

Thats a good price, everymonth they seem to get cheaper and cheaper

Interesting...

How do Lexar's CF cards compare with the Sandisk's Extreme III CF cards?

I'd say they were equivalent to Sandisks extreme II series, not as fast as the IIIs.

Back