Eye am...

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
eyekw.jpg

C&C's welcome... btw (noob question) what does C&C mean anyway? Critique and comment? Clean and crop? :shrug::)

Photo is sharp, but other than that I am sorry I can't say anything else. Was there any particular purpose or what was the idea behind it?
But hey, could be just me, and I am still groggy having just got up so others might help you out with more constructive critique :)

Despite the technical competence of the photo it makes me cringe. What was the point of it?

No offense meant and mine is not an opinion you should worry about.

yeah what you playing at MQ6?

i know...you were drunk..:D

c&c is as you say critique and comment...i think
for me it means
crop and clone

Actually I have seen remarkable photos of irises and this was my attempt at that. Poor lighting and a not so steady subject make it less than optimal. I must say that it certainly qualifies as art since it evokes such emotion in those that view it. LOL! A photo of a spider can have the same effect or even more if people have phobias of such...

On another note, I'm glad that the C&C thing is as dubious to you as it is for me. I feel better now...

Hey not a bad effort I know what you were trying to acheive, had a go at this myself last weekend.

eye1.jpg

Damned hard to do on your own!

Excellent! Great detail and yes, very hard to do on your own and without a ring flash or headrest etc...

TIP: Hold camera the other way around :)

Sorry couldn't resist that one. But on a genuine note, it looks like your point of focus is a little off, assuming you wanted the eyeball in focus? To me it looks like the focus is somewhere on the outer eyelids rather than the eyeball.

Back