"Eye Eye is that Ben"

Edit My Images
Yes
Been working in London for nearly twelve years and I still have not visited all the attractions that all the normal people visit...

I managed to have a go on the eye today was not the best of weather and will have to re-visit at some point but here is one from the revolution....

104230025.jpg

Regards

Nigel

That's a fantastic photo! Awesome composition and good conversion :) It's certainly a different angle too!

Makes a change to see the Eye from the inside! Good shot Nigel!

I hope you don't me posting in your thread but I took a shot from almost the exact same position around the eye a few weeks ago! The only difference is that I left mine in colour and tonemapped the single image to bring some more detail out :)

2840367007_5907d9edb5.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Good shot Nigel. I too have shot that same view, but your composition is miles better than mine.

Really love that shot Nigel. Really good to see a different angle, and a bit of a scarey one at that!

Just noticed... ISO 250.

250? Is that normal? I thought it went 200, 400, etc

I hope you don't me posting in your thread but I took a shot from almost the exact same position around the eye a few weeks ago! The only difference is that I left mine in colour and tonemapped the single image to bring some more detail out :)

2840367007_5907d9edb5.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Do not mind at all.. thanks for the comment

Nigel

Good shot Nigel. I too have shot that same view, but your composition is miles better than mine.

Thanks for the comment JGS, I did play with several comps but they would not stop the wheel...

Nigel

Really love that shot Nigel. Really good to see a different angle, and a bit of a scarey one at that!

Just noticed... ISO 250.

250? Is that normal? I thought it went 200, 400, etc

Glad you like.... thanks for the comment..

D200 goes like this

And so on..

cheers

nigel

Back