F1 testing - 56k warning

Edit My Images
Yes
I too dropped in at the F1 testing on my way to Goodwood.
Complete waste of money but there you go.....

renaultwebcopy.jpg

RB-DCwebcopy.jpg

TR-SSwebcopy.jpg

toyotawebcopy.jpg

BMWwebcopy.jpg

williamswebcopy.jpg

Nice considering the track restrictions, liking the side profile of the Red bull, and head on of the BMW most.

What was a waste of money tho? the testing or Goodwood?

excellent shots, what equipment did you have?

Nice considering the track restrictions, liking the side profile of the Red bull, and head on of the BMW most.

What was a waste of money tho? the testing or Goodwood?

Thanks.
The testing was a waste of money. In the past it has been free and with a great deal more freedom. This year it was a tenner to get in and very little was accessible.
Don't get me wrong I don't mind paying but considering neither the website or the guy I spoke to on the phone to confirm the dates about 6 months ago mentioned the restricted access, in fact the website used the accessibility and "relaxed" atmosphere as a selling point, I was a little disappointed to say the least.
I guess it could be the start of the Hamilton factor :cautious:

Thanks.
The testing was a waste of money. In the past it has been free and with a great deal more freedom. This year it was a tenner to get in and very little was accessible.
Don't get me wrong I don't mind paying but considering neither the website or the guy I spoke to on the phone to confirm the dates about 6 months ago mentioned the restricted access, in fact the website used the accessibility and "relaxed" atmosphere as a selling point, I was a little disappointed to say the least.
I guess it could be the start of the Hamilton factor :cautious:

Oh i see, i know the track well, and know its very restricted from togs view due to the massive run off's and F1 spec fences. But to charge for the pleasure thats deffo the Hamilton effect.

Back