F15....couple more shots now

Edit My Images
Yes
I`m only going to post one as there is a huge inundation of eagle shots at the moment, i`ll post some more once eagle mania has died down :p

4061320825_2f7a8b8220_o.jpg

These two are unfortunately quite large crops and it shows a little with image degradation....still hope you like..

4062066808_54737b68a2_o.jpg

4061321135_4b67082c96_o.jpg

C&C as allways

Last edited:
Very sharp image, impressive plane.

I like the bit of pink sky, adds a little contrast to what could of been an all grey photo.

My thoughts exactly, i'd probably have binned it if there hadn't been that bit of pink.

dont wait for it to die down. they are the best subjects that get posted on here!

Will do..... maybe tomorrow.

Thanks sbowler and kev for the comments :)

Beautiful Photo, I don't mind if you post more.

Thanks I will get round to posting up another couple soon hopefully....nursing a headache at the mo so a little in capacitated........I guess staring at a laptop screen isn't helping much :thinking:

Nice Mark - sharp as well - what ISO and how did you find the new NIKON now you have changed over

Hang on a second what do you mean by 'sharp as well' what you trying to imply :LOL: ISO i'll have to find out for you tomorrow, and the Nikon gear well i'm not going to start slagging Canon off as they make excellent cameras and lenses but as I told you on the hill the Nikon seemed the choice to make......and once i'd got over my initial ineptitude :LOL: (thanks to Martin) everything functioned perfectly.....my one regret was not having a longer lens on me (and it shows with some heavy crops) but I bought the camera and lenses to focus on studio work.

Back