F15`s and a hawk or two...pic heavy......ish

Edit My Images
Yes
First successful day at low fly really and it was nice to have the eagles to get that success with. These are all slightly different so as not to show the same thing over.....

Hope you like C&C as always welcome....

3717536741_68e2be250a_o.jpg

3718352700_c1ffd2d12d_o.jpg

3 not sure about this one...
3717537679_7a24fb10cb_o.jpg

3717538683_e730418cca_o.jpg

3717539353_c474f0f624_o.jpg

3718355220_7624dfc911_o.jpg

and the hawks

3718355778_830ce9d540_o.jpg

3717541021_4516a3a04e_o.jpg

Thanks for looking and sorry for so many shots.....was rather happy though :D

Anywho i`m off to bed for an early start tomorrow

Lovely set and you are most likely the only one that toke a pic like number 3.

Wow @ 4. I really, REALLY love that photo. It is NOT a typical fighter jet shot, has a lot of impact imo. I really like the landscape more than the plane :D The plane definitely adds to it though :)

Can appreciate the others for the technical ability. Of them, 2 and 3 are sublime. I love the way the air is visible going over the wings.

Gary.

No 5 stands out for me. Cracking shots. Not something I've tried yet... well done

Excellent work. Love the capture of the fluffyness over the wings of that Eagle.

I like all of them, even #3 with the blown sky seems to work well with the vapour on the wings but cant make my mind up between 1 or 2 for the best 1

Well shot

Pete

All good there mate number 2 is the winner for me.

p.s if you squint at the first hawk shot it looks like that wall is a rocket trail :)

#3 is certainly the pick of the bunch for me. Ok, no landscape to indicate its really low, but certainly something different to the usual shots taken in The Loop. I think the angle, and texture of the vapour over the wings make it a really dynamic shot. Well done! :clap:

I'm heading to the loop tomorrow and Thursday (my third time, haven't got round to posting any shots before :nuts:), so hoping for some sun in between the showers and some F-15s would make my day!!! :wave:

Lovely set and you are most likely the only one that toke a pic like number 3.

Thanks ziploc I guess 3 is a little different :thinking:

Wow @ 4. I really, REALLY love that photo. It is NOT a typical fighter jet shot, has a lot of impact imo. I really like the landscape more than the plane The plane definitely adds to it though

Can appreciate the others for the technical ability. Of them, 2 and 3 are sublime. I love the way the air is visible going over the wings.

Gary.

Thanks Gary.....what would have been even better is if it had been in one of your scottish landscape shots (y)

No 5 stands out for me. Cracking shots. Not something I've tried yet... well done

Thanks Annie its well worth doing but youv`e got to be prepaired for bad weather possibility a few to no aircraft and a steep hill climb (read really steep grown men cry stuff.....well maybe not the grown men crying stuff though it is bad) But the rewards and thrill are out of this world.

Nice work realy like number 4

keep it up

Will do Jay...thanks :D

Great set.

Ta very much :)

Great set and number 5 ...

Thanks Rob...no crop on 5 what you see is the full shot (well actually thats the same for all of them....doh :bang:)

good set of shots like no 3

Thanks Gaz (thats another vote of confidence for 3)

Excellent work. Love the capture of the fluffyness over the wings of that Eagle.

Thanks John, I like the vapour shots too....just wasn`t sure about the washed out sky.

I like all of them, even #3 with the blown sky seems to work well with the vapour on the wings but cant make my mind up between 1 or 2 for the best 1

Well shot

Pete

Thanks very much Pete, 2 I think has quite harsh light on the nose cone kind of ruins it a bit....would have been better in the afternoon.

All good there mate number 2 is the winner for me.

p.s if you squint at the first hawk shot it looks like that wall is a rocket trail

Lol thanks...think you`ve got to squint a lot to see that though I know where you are coming from :).

All great pics, but for me, #3 is incredible - the vortices on the wing are awesome!

It's a shame the sky wasn't blue, but, hey, it's also a shame my numbers didn't come up on the lottery at the weekend

If by any chance I do one day get that blue sky would you let me have a few thousand of your lottery win.....for good causes obviously :D

All good , but #3

Thanks Paul 3 does seem to be coming along strong (not that this is a race)

#3 is certainly the pick of the bunch for me. Ok, no landscape to indicate its really low, but certainly something different to the usual shots taken in The Loop. I think the angle, and texture of the vapour over the wings make it a really dynamic shot. Well done!

I'm heading to the loop tomorrow and Thursday (my third time, haven't got round to posting any shots before ), so hoping for some sun in between the showers and some F-15s would make my day!!!

Thanks Jim I hope you have had a good day, Martin said the weather had been forcast to be better and the eagles were supposed to be back so it should have been good.

Great set, number 3 is a beauty Mark!

Thanks Phil...you really need to get yourself up there...in fact i`ll pm you the next time we go....it really is a rush to see those jets come.

Great shots i like 1 3 5 & 6

Thanks mick they do seem to be going down well....I was pleased when I saw them.

Excellent shotds really good imo and the not sure one I personally like it

Thanks Grahem (sp?) to be honest the great company made the day all the better (well to be honest it was mainly the ribbing martin re nikon gear that was good :LOL:)

I`ll hopefully post some on lowfly when I figure out how to register :bang:

Thanks all again for the replys.

You're right, it was a fantastic day and to see the F15s through the Loop was awesome. Excellent set mark, good variety and nicely exposed and catured on them all. Three is particularly impressive and is my favourite quite simply because I know how difficult that shot was given that I was standing six feet next to you. Good work. :clap:

Back