Facebook

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone having issues? Mine logged me out and won't log me back in. Tried clearing cookies but still no luck. Won't even allow me to reset my password. According to a google search, there aren't any current issues so wondering if it's just me

Down Detector says it’s a worldwide issue. Over 300,000 reports when I checked a few minutes back. I wonder if it’s a cyberattack?

I've had the password change issue for the last week nearly. Can't log in to the desktop version at all. Keeps telling me some nonsense about the password being out of date and yet I'm still logged in an iPad with that exact same password.

Tried on and off to reset it and choose another password. I'm still getting updates from their usual activity clickbait via email so I know the account is still mine.

I've had the password change issue for the last week nearly. Can't log in to the desktop version at all. Keeps telling me some nonsense about the password being out of date and yet I'm still logged in an iPad with that exact same password.

Tried on and off to reset it and choose another password. I'm still getting updates from their usual activity clickbait via email so I know the account is still mine.
MacBook, phone & iPad all not working for me

Yup - I've the same problem too and I've picked up that it is now worldwide

hmmm - this will be causing a LOT of grief

It's back now
As you mentioned Its been back a little while, I did actually end up changing 1 password as I couldn't remember it,
however it took 2 requests to get the log in code.
No big deal or inconvenience here.

“Technical issues” apparently. Seems to be ok now but I’ve changed my passwords just in case.

No problem firing it up on my MacBook but my iPhone was a bit more of a problem

I've now run my Antivirus etc and now all seems to be working OK

Don't know if its related but last night at around 10pm I got an alert that my websites had gone down. At the same I was browsing TP and that went down too.

Strangely I could see my servers from my IONOS dashboard and they were reported as being up and healthy. IONOS status page also reported no issues. I did a bit more digging and down detector was reporting a number of big well known sites were down too. I wasn't a DNS issue as I couldn't ping my servers with an IP address so something big must have gone down somewhere that affected a number of sites. Perhaps a DDOS attack on a data centre that they are still having issues with?

Don't know if TP is hosted with IONOS or not. My websites eventually came back online at around 2am.

Looking at down detector now it seems a lot of big names are having issues, Google, Youtube, All of Meta, Now TV, X (Twatter), Monzo Bank, Cloudflare, Amazon AWS.

Me thinks Russia is tinkering.

Last edited:
Don't know if TP is hosted with IONOS or not.
Yes, & it went down around 10pm and back up around 2 am.
From IONOS this morning.

Resolved - The issue has been resolved. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Update - The issue has been resolved. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Update - We have eliminated the disruption for almost everyone affected.
Update - We have successfully minimised the disruption and are working to completely resolve it as soon as possible.
Update - Our technicians are currently working on resolving this issue.
Identified - Due to a technical disruption, some customers may face issues with their Cloud Server.

edited to add:- updates are usually available on the TP Facebook site Assuming I'm awake enough to post them as they come in.

Last edited:
Back