Family album suggestions

Name
MARINO
Edit My Images
No
Hey all,

I've been printing a lot of pictures of family pictures lately and there's a lot more to come so I'm starting to think what would be the best way to store/present my pictures.
At the moment im using an a4 spiral sketchbook where i glue the pictures on the pages. Kind of like a scrapbook. I liked the idea of a scrapbook but i can't see it surviving in the long run.
How do you store/present your pictures?
I'm interested to know thanks!

Since 2004 I have produced a Year Book of the family, events, holidays etc. I have always used Photobox and never had any problem.
Reproduction is good for the price and there are a number of template layouts for the pages, and these can be customised as well.
There are always 'offers' - one set just seems to follow another - but today they have announced their latest offer which I have always thought to be the best.
Personalised A4 photobooks are £37. for 60 pages, £45 for 100pges and £51 for 160 pges.
The real benefit to me is that these are bought as a credit so you have one month to prepare and redeem .For an extra £3 this time can be extended to 3 months.
A3 wall calendars are £12 with a month to redeem - ideal now for me as I prepare a number for family members.
The offer is on for the next 6 days

Merlin photos (1 of 1) by Superpippo0547, on Flickr

I also print a yearbook but use blurb, we’ve got a similar bookshelf to that!
However if you already have the pictures printed out then that’s not really an option. I keep my 6x4 work prints in sleeves that I get from arrowfile, these are supposedly archival, and are of good quality. I just use a binder I bought from a stationery shop for these, but arrowfile do a nice selection if you want something a bit more special than a cheap black binder!
I’d avoid those albums with a tacky page and a film that you can peel off and place back over, after a while they lose their adhesive properties in my experience.

Back