Fangs for the bite to eat...

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
Thought i'd share this on here following Andy's (Posiview) comment of "That is frikin awesome....!!!"

SP Fresh OJ Wk 01 Pc 02 by Kev_H, on Flickr

OCF to left (setting usually around 1/8) f11 @ 35mm using a 24-105mm, I did crop it because of dubious sweater...

PP involved curves cross processing, increase of contrast and brightness, desaturating to bring the cross processing colour down, sharpening AND high pass (pin light) 'sharpening'..with a nice lens distortion for the vingette....

as for the effects:

eyes were dodged around the iris, to ligthen them, then a new layer above set blend mode to color (which i'd never tried) then painted around the lightened area with yellow

teeth: whitening so they stand out, involved using curves adjustment and colour balance. then using history brush to bring back only the whiteness to the teeth into the original picture (never done this before either).. then using lasso tool and edit->transform->warp i lengthened the teeth. burned one tooth to add shadow.

Let me know what you think.... i don't bite... honest ... :D

nice! only thing i would do is wear a red collar shirt and gel my hair back :LOL:

MWHCVT said:
That's rather good (y) the editing is really good :clap: (y) but I'm not sure about the hand position because the way the photo was done makes the hand look massive :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

You know what they say about men with big hands......can hold a lot of apples...??

I would have slicked hair etc....but I wanted it to be Joe public is a vampire...be ware...not the obvious Bruce lee kind..

:clap: I like !!!

Absolutely superb PP work on the teeth and eyes.
I can see me stealing this for some Halloween stuff this year.

thanks Sarah, i thought if i added the 'how i did it' then this might be the reaction... ;)

Scary image. It really works well for me. The pp'ing you've done is spot on.

thanks Peter... (y)

scottduffy said:
Maybe some longer fingernails would have complimented this image.

I did think about doing that. But when I tried my effort looked out of place.. But thanks .

Back