FAO anyone who has taken bike pictures!

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
I am asking for a massive favour from you all!

Sadly a mate of mine passed away yesterday (he was only 19) :crying:

He was such a young talent and was going to be huge in the future, always had a smile on his face. It was only saturday i was at oulton park talking to him. He asked me to try get a picture of him wheeling out of druids. He will be pleased to know that after many fail attempts i managed to get one but unfortunately he didnt get to see it :(

I have spoken to him father and i am sending over all this pictures i have of him on his cbr1000. This is where you lot come in, i have said i will try and get a collection of pictures from the lovely TP people so please could you all take some time out and go through your pictures to see if you have any of him. (the bike he rides will be pictured below)

If possible can you remove any huge watermark that is covering the picture (small ones in the corners are good) I will NOT be passing them off as my own i just want a collection so i they can remember him for what he loves!

this is his recent bike for this years racing, his number was 80. i will try and find a picture of his old bikes

he raced in the wirral 100 and the thundersport championship which should narrow it down

DSC_0072 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

this was last years bike (triumph)

Wirral 100 Anglesey Grand 2011 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

i know most people charge for there pictures but me and all his family and friends will be very grateful!

also if it is in the wrong section then please move

again thanks

Last edited:
Steven,

I am very sorry to hear about the untimely death of your friend at such a young age. I can't begin to imagine what the family and friends are going through.

I would hope the TP community will support you with this request it's not a big ask if the bike is easily identifiable.

This is not something I can help you with as I don't have any images from Oultan Park (or any other races)

With sympathy,

Nick

Last edited:
Steven,

I am very sorry to hear about the untimely death of your friend at such a young age. I can't begin to imagine what the family and friends are going through.

I would hope the TP community will support you with this request it's not a big ask if the bike is easily identifiable.

This is not something I can help you with as I don't have any images from Oultan Park.

With sympathy,

Nick

thank you for your support.

It was not just oulton park he raced at, he raced all over the country. He was in a few championships so it might be possible you've seen the bike

again thanks

Really sad story :( I'm sure that the good people of TP can come together to help (y) but to make it easier for people do you have a list of his races, that way people can review it to see what races they were at and make it easier to find image rather than hunting though dozens/hundreds of races that they may have photographed (y)

Matt

Really sad story :( I'm sure that the good people of TP can come together to help (y) but to make it easier for people do you have a list of his races, that way people can review it to see what races they were at and make it easier to find image rather than hunting though dozens/hundreds of races that they may have photographed (y)

Matt

hi, sorry i should of added that. he raced in the wirral 100 and the thundersport championship they are the two that i know of i shall add another picture from last year

Very sad news indeed.

Did he run the bike in red as well? I have a couple I think with the right leathers / helmet / #80 but different bike - from Thundersport at Brands.

If this is the right one drop me a PM with your email address and I will happily send over any I have (this one at least)

.DAVID.

ThunderSport-03-03-12-462-L.jpg

Very sad news indeed.

Did he run the bike in red as well? I have a couple I think with the right leathers / helmet / #80 but different bike - from Thundersport at Brands.

If this is the right one drop me a PM with your email address and I will happily send over any I have (this one at least)

.DAVID.

ThunderSport-03-03-12-462-L.jpg

hi thanks for that, yes that is also him from last year, i will send you a pm now

thanks for the help

Taken at Brands at the start of this year 03-03-12

I have replied to your email, sorry I can't help with any more but those 5 are all I had.

.DAVID.

Seeing this thread reminds me of such a great community this is

Dear Steve

Tragic news for all concerned

Here is a shot of your friend showing how hard he had been trying on Saturday

181434_3904904348661_1460831834_64370916_801869733_n.jpg

Phil

What a tragic thing to happen. I have just passed the roadside Tributes to Adam. He is clearly in the thoughts of many people.
God Bless

Dear Steve

Tragic news for all concerned

Here is a shot of your friend showing how hard he had been trying on Saturday

181434_3904904348661_1460831834_64370916_801869733_n.jpg

Phil

Great picture, he was telling everyone else about this. After finishing 4th in class and getting his personal best around oulton park on the first race he wanted to push and get a better result for the second but unfortunately he went grass tracking

What a tragic thing to happen. I have just passed the roadside Tributes to Adam. He is clearly in the thoughts of many people.
God Bless

He was liked by many people as you can probably tell by all the flowers

Well done all you TP'ers, I sadly haven't got any pics to contribute, but it's nice of you guys to offer your photos for a memorium for his family. I'm sure they will be grateful to all concerned.

RIP

Just catching up on this thread. I'm really pleased to see that there has been some very positive offers of support from the TP community. Many thanks everyone - Nick

Well done all you TP'ers, I sadly haven't got any pics to contribute, but it's nice of you guys to offer your photos for a memorium for his family. I'm sure they will be grateful to all concerned.

RIP

It's nice that people take time out to look through hundreds of there pictures just to find a couple. Didn't think I would get this response

Did he always ride #80? i have this one from last years thundersport race of the year, same leathers and helmet different bike and number.

Thanks for looking, as far as I can remember its always been 80 and he hasn't had a white bike but I shall check with his dad

Thanks for the picture

Just catching up on this thread. I'm really pleased to see that there has been some very positive offers of support from the TP community. Many thanks everyone - Nick

I would like to thank everyone who has got involved too, I have had loads of pm's. Collected about 20 pictures do far then I have taken some of him myself so I'm sure his family will love them

Sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts to all of Adams friends and family.

A few from the Wirrel100 meet at Oulton a few weeks ago...

RAB7069-L.jpg

RAB8150-L.jpg

RAB8040-L.jpg

RAB9182-L.jpg

Heres mine from last week,not one I would normally post as it's blurred .
IMG_5976.jpg

Sad loss
Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this sad news. Thoughts to all of Adams friends and family.

A few from the Wirrel100 meet at Oulton a few weeks ago...

RAB7069-L.jpg

RAB8150-L.jpg

RAB8040-L.jpg

RAB9182-L.jpg

great set of pictures there. Thank you

From Mallory Park earlier this year.

7301451932_1fcd675902_c.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by corsajon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks really appreciate it

Heres mine from last week,not one I would normally post as it's blurred .
IMG_5976.jpg

Sad loss
Ian

getting a good collection of pictures here, thanks to everyone thats got involved and helped on tp!

Hi there, I'm new to the forum and this thread took my interest.
I took some photos of Adam just the day before he passed away, I could see that he was a talented young rider and the sport will miss him greatly.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...98761217.38192.168853316577522&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...98761217.38192.168853316577522&type=3&theater

hi, thanks for that.

I liked your page the other day (steven reynolds) but i totally forgot to look through your albums

On behalf of all adams family and friends i would like to thank everyone who has helped in looking through there hundreds of photos

I can not thank you all enough for the effort that was put into this, i did not expect such a good reply.

I am not good with words so i will stop babbling

Thanks to all TP for all adams family and friends

R.I.P. Adam

snip

This is where you lot come in, i have said i will try and get a collection of pictures from the lovely TP people so please could you all take some time out and go through your pictures to see if you have any of him. (the bike he rides will be pictured below)

Hi

Been lurking for a few days on this forum and your posting has made me sign up as a member. I saw the request for photos of Bike "80". I was at Oulton Park taking photos on the Thundersport Day and searched through and found one of Adam coming though Lodge Corner.

Hope that has worked - first posting, first image attached!

Hi

Been lurking for a few days on this forum and your posting has made me sign up as a member. I saw the request for photos of Bike "80". I was at Oulton Park taking photos on the Thundersport Day and searched through and found one of Adam coming though Lodge Corner.

Hope that has worked - first posting, first image attached!

WOW thank you! That means a lot for you to sign up and post! Its a great picture too!

I shall send the picture over to his family

Cant thank you enough.

Sadly a mate of mine passed away yesterday (he was only 19) :crying:

He was such a young talent and was going to be huge in the future, always had a smile on his face. It was only saturday i was at oulton park talking to him. He asked me to try get a picture of him wheeling out of druids. He will be pleased to know that after many fail attempts i managed to get one but unfortunately he didnt get to see it :(

I have spoken to him father and i am sending over all this pictures i have of him on his cbr1000. This is where you lot come in, i have said i will try and get a collection of pictures from the lovely TP people so please could you all take some time out and go through your pictures to see if you have any of him. (the bike he rides will be pictured below)

If possible can you remove any huge watermark that is covering the picture (small ones in the corners are good) I will NOT be passing them off as my own i just want a collection so i they can remember him for what he loves!

this is his recent bike for this years racing, his number was 80. i will try and find a picture of his old bikes

he raced in the wirral 100 and the thundersport championship which should narrow it down

DSC_0072 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

this was last years bike (triumph)

Wirral 100 Anglesey Grand 2011 by steven.reynolds, on Flickr

i know most people charge for there pictures but me and all his family and friends will be very grateful!

also if it is in the wrong section then please move

again thanks

sorry to hear about this, was his name adam boyle by any chance as I a from runcorn and know a fair few people who were friendly with him

condolences again

Ian

Last edited:
Back