FAO Edinburghgary etc. my day in Oxford

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok Gary you talked me into it, here is selection of the best of my crap pics taken in Oxford, taken in Raw but processed in Picasso because I can't get the hang of CS3.

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_51461.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

Last edited:
Found another,
IMG_5160.jpg

Last edited:
Well done - lots of shots of Oxford and hardly an old building/ college in site.

The two "problems" I had on the day can be seen in pic 6 in the reflections in the glass behind the guy posing for a street artist, there I am to the right with the dogs puling at the lead:bang:.

The two "problems" I had on the day can be seen in pic 6 in the reflections in the glass behind the guy posing for a street artist, there I am to the right with the dogs puling at the lead:bang:.

With the reflection bit, you have to look really carefully at what's in the viewfinder. Sometimes to the point where you lose the shot because you'll never be able to edit out the detail. My Headless Chickens the Pictures thread was all about waiting until no one was stood behind the car I was shooting. If they were then they would be headless.

As for the dogs well that's a matter of choice versus strength.

The last one in the initial posting is my favorite by far. Nice capture of two people deeply engrossed in conversation. Very nice composition; nice color and lighting.

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouraging comments folks, much appreciated.
I just had a look at DiddyDave's street set and wow, mine look like snaps compared to his.

Back